KASA uses ZenDesk as its support system. This allows for streamlined communication and more KASA resources at your finger tips.
First Time: Set Up Account
If you have emailed KASA Support, you already have an account set up with ZenDesk Support. You will just need to create a password to log in.
- Navigate to https://kasa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click Sign in in the upper right corner.
- Click the Get a password link.
- Enter the email address you have been using to communicate with KASA Support.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and follow the instructions given to set your Password.
After Account is Set Up
- You will be able to submit Support Requests from all the same places you are used to.
- Once you have submitted a Support Request, you will receive a confirmation email that the Request has been received. You will receive emails with updates and can easily reply to the email.