The Social History allows you to add aspects of a client's personal life to their medical history such as their family, occupation, recreation, etc. Follow the steps below to add, edit, and lock a Social History.
Jump to Sections: [Add and Lock a Social History] [Edit a Social History]
Add and Lock a Social History
- Click My Clients from the navigation bar and open the appropriate Client, or search for a Client in the Client Search field.
- Click the Clinical Information tab.
- Scroll down to the Social Histories section, then click the plus icon to add a Social History.
- Click the Date field to manually type in the date or select the date from the calendar.
- After you have filled in the needed information, click Save or Sign and Lock.
Edit a Social History
- From the Clinical Information tab, click the Paper and Pencil icon to view or edit the Social History.
- Make any needed changes, then click Save or Sign and Lock.