Below you will learn how to add, edit, and lock assessments for documentation purposes.
Note: Billing for an assessment requires you to write a separate session note.
Add an Assessment
- Click My Clients from the navigation bar and open the appropriate Client, or search for a Client in the Client Search field.
- Click the Clinical Information tab.
- Scroll down to the Assessments section. Then click the plus icon to add an assessment.
Fill in the Clinical Assessment information, then click Save at either the top or bottom of the page.
View and Edit an Existing Assessment
- From the Clinical Information tab, you can access all existing assessments. To view or edit an assessment, Click the Paper and Pencil icon.
- After you have made your edits, click Save at either the top or bottom of the page.
Lock an Assessment
- You can lock an existing assessment by clicking on the Paper and Pencil icon to view or edit the assessment.
- To lock the assessment, click Sign and Lock from the upper right corner of the page.
Note: Alternatively, you can sign and lock a new assessment once you have finished entering in and saving that new assessment.
- To unlock an assessment, go to the Clinical Information tab and click the Lock icon.