While in a Telehealth Session there are a number of actions available to both you and the Client.
- Share Screen - You can share your screen with your Client and other attendees.
IMPORTANT: Be aware of PHI that may be on your screen before you share your screen.
- View Attendees - Click to see a list of all Telehealth session attendees names.
- Open Chat - Open Chat allows you to text chat with attendees. This may be helpful if there are multiple Attendees.
- Leave Session - A Client can leave a Session.
- End Session - As a Provider, you can End the Session for all attendees.
- Click the three vertical dots for either attendee to expand additional options.
- Shrink/Enlarge- Will make attendee video smaller, and the other attendee video will be larger on the screen.
- Mute - This will Mute the audio for that attendee.
- Disable Video - This will turn off the video for that attendee.