You can enable the Client Portal for a Client from within KASA. Once enabled, the Client will be able to access their Client Portal (Theraportal) and create or cancel upcoming appointments, join Telehealth Sessions, and make Payments or view Documents.
A Client must have an email address on file in KASA in order to enable the Client Portal.
Related Article: Set Client Portal Settings
Verify or Add Client Email Address
- Click My Clients in navigation bar and open the appropriate Client or search for the Client in Client Search field.
- Check that an email address is listed in the Contact Section.
- If there IS an email address listed, skip to Step 6.
- If there IS NOT email address listed, continue to Step 3.
- Click the Edit icon next to Client Name.
- Add in the Client's email address and click Save.
- Back on the Client File page, the Portal will be listed as Active.
- Click Inactive Portal.
- Click Send Portal Invite button.
Once it is enabled or active, you can email or print the Client Credentials for the Client.