Prepare for your first Telehealth Appointment with you Provider. It's quick and easy!
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of video and audio technologies to support long-distance services between Providers and their Clients.
What is KASA & Theraportal?
KASA is a practice management application that your Provider uses to organize their Appointments, Notes, and Billing. KASA is HIPAA compliant and secure.
theraportal.com is your Client Portal. You will need an active thearportal.com Account in order to access your Telehealth Sessions.
Do I need a specific internet browser?
If you are using a Desktop or Laptop,
If you are using a tablet or mobile phone,
What equipment do I need to join a Session?
You’ll need the below to join a Telehealth (online therapy) Session with your Provider:
- A computer, tablet, or phone (no applications or software to download).
- An external or integrated webcam.
- An external or integrated microphone.
- An internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 MBPS. We recommend an Ethernet cable over Wifi when possible to ensure you receive the best possible connection through your internet provider. You can check your internet speed here.
- Shut down all background applications to ensure Telehealth receives the majority of your internet’s bandwidth, especially applications that use your camera.
Before You Join
Conduct a pre-call test to make sure your internet is strong enough and you're using the correct device and web browser.