To schedule a Telehealth Appointment, you will need to select the Telehealth bubble when creating an Appointment.
IMPORTANT: You must enable a Telehealth User or add an outside Telehealth platform before you can add a Telehealth Appointment.
- Click the desired Appointment time on your Calendar.
- Enter Appointment Title (Optional) - e.g. Individual Therapy, Marriage Counseling, etc.
- Adjust Time & Date if necessary.
- Enter Attendees - Start typing Client's name and select appropriate Client.
- Type Client(s) Name and select appropriate Client.
- AND type Therapist Name and select appropriate additional Therapist.
- Select Telehealth for Appointment Type.
- Click Save.
Note: If you need to change an in-person appointment to a telehealth appointment, you can edit the appointment as usual and simply change the Appointment Type to Telehealth.
Providers will be able to launch a Telehealth Session from this Appointment window 10 minutes before the Appointment. The Client will be able to join the Telehealth Session from their Client Portal.
- Provider - Launch Telehealth Session
- Client - Join Telehealth Session