When you add a Treatment Plan for a client, you are also able to add goals and objectives. Below you will find the steps to add and edit a Treatment Plan.
Add a Treatment Plan and Goals
- Click My Clients from the navigation bar and open the appropriate Client, or search for the Client in the Client Search field.
- Click the Clinical Information tab.
- Scroll down until you see the Treatment Plan section. Then click the Paper icon to the far right of that section.
- Click the Add New Goal button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the Goal Type from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: the Goal Types available are based on your billing types.
- Add the treatment plan goal. Once you start typing the goal, options for different goals will automatically populate below for you to choose from.
- To add a target date for the goal, you can manually type in the date, or click in the box and a calendar will appear for you to select the date from.
- Click the Available note type you would like to add to your Treatment Plan. Once you click on the note type, it will automatically populate in the Added box to the right.
NOTE: If you are unable to view the box with the note types, check that you are using Chrome as your browser.
- Once you have finished the Treatment Plan, click Save.
View or Edit a Treatment Plan
- From the Treatment Plan section in the Clinical Information tab, click the Paper and Pencil icon to the right of the Treatment Plan you wish to View or Edit.
- Once you have finished making any necessary changes, click Save.