IMPORTANT: Add Client information that the Insurance Company has on file for them to ensure that claims will file properly.
- Hover over My Clients in the navigation bar, and select Add Client from the drop-down.
- Add Client Contact information.
- Add Client Demographic information.
- Select Client Settings.
- Send E-Statements - Enable to send email Statements to Client once they have paid.
- Email/Text Appointment Reminders - Enable to send the Client Appointment Reminders.
- Appointment Reminder Number - This is the number you will call to remind the Client of their Appointment.
- Okay to Leave Message
- Assigned Provider - Select desired Provider. Doing so will enable assigned Provider to see their Client list.
Active - Leave as default to have Client Active in KASA.
- Click Save.
- You will be redirected to the Client Profile where you can add or edit additional Client information.