You can set Calendar and Appointment Preferences such as how Client Names display in your Calendar, your default appointment length, etc.
- Click My Details icon in upper right corner.
- Select Edit Preferences.
- Scroll down and click Calendar Options to expand.
- Set desired Preferences (see below for descriptions) and click Save Changes.
- Appointment Length - You can set the default length for your appointments. When you click in the Calendar to schedule an appointment it will default to this length. You can change or override this length, but this will default.
- Calendar Link - Generate a link to sync your Calendar with 3rd party calendar app.
- Default Privacy - Select YES to have you Calendar default open in privacy mode. You can always toggle Off privacy mode, but it will default on.
IMPORTANT: You must select Yes to Default Privacy Toggle (below) in order for this feature to work.
- Default Privacy Toggle - Select YES to display the Privacy Toggle on your Calendar. This toggle will allow you to quickly switch between normal (Client Names displayed) and privacy mode.
- Hours until First Appointment - Set the minimum number of hours in advance that a Client must schedule an Appointment. For example, if you set 24, a Client cannot schedule an Appointment within 24 hours of that Appointment time. This prevents same day Appointment scheduling.
- Number of Future Appointments - Set the maximum number of Appointments Clients are able to schedule in advance. For example, if you set 4, a Client cannot have more than 4 future Appointments scheduled at any time.
- Privacy Mode - If you select YES for Default Privacy Toggle (above) set your Privacy mode. Select to display Client First and Last Initials, or First Name and Last Initial.